This page gives the managing methods of the website as concerns the processing of users’ personal details.
This information note is arranged in accordance with European regulations 679/2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of personal details and is meant for those who interact with the website services of Trattoria Da Me. The data can be accessed at the following address:
http://www.trattoriadame.it The address corresponds to the homepage of the official website of Trattoria Da Me.
This information note is given for the trattoriadame.it website only and is not valid for other websites that can be accessed via a link on this website.
Ai In accordance with European Regulations 679/2016 (GDPR) and Italian regulations, the User can exert the following rights in accordance with the methods and limits given by the regulations in force:
– the users can ask for a confirmation that their personal details exist (right to access the data);
– the users can ask for the origin of their personal details;
– the users can have their personal details communicated clearly;
– the users can get information about the logics, methods and purposes of data processing;
– the users can ask for updates, corrections, integrations, deletions of their personal details or for turning them into anonymous form or interrupting the use of personal details that aren’t used in accordance with the law in force including the personal details that are no longer necessary to carry out the goal they were collected for;
– in the event that processing is based on the user’s authorization, the users can receive their personal details in a clear format either from a data processor or from another format that is usually used by an electronic device; in that case, the users might be charged of the cost of the medium (i.e. CD, DVS, USB drive, etc.);
– the users can claim with the Privacy Authority;
– generally, the users can exert all the rights given in the current law provisions.
Please send the requests to the Data Processing Holder: Trattoria da Me Via S. Felice, 50 – 40100 Bologna.
To get further information about the new privacy rights: https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/internet-telecoms/data-protection-privacy/index_it.htm (your Europe: https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/index_it.htm)
THE “PROCESSING” HOLDER
After consulting this website, the personal details relevant to identified or identifiable people can be processed.
The “Holder” of the processing is Trattoria da Me Via S. Felice, 50 – 40100 Bologna ………………….
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data processing relevant to this website’s services is performed at Trattoria Da Me by the personnel in charge of processing. The data relevant to the “Booking” service are kept at the company that deals with the technological issues of the website, which is E-Group S.r.l. with office in Vigonza, via Germania 7 int. 10 /A, 35010.
PURPOSES AND METHODS OF PROCESSING
The personal details and the navigation data which are collected automatically by the website or are entered by the User or the Concerned Person are collected for the given scopes and in accordance with the following methods.
Data processing will be carried out by instruments and methods that will ensure the confidentiality and safety of the data according to the current regulations.
The data, either compulsory or voluntarily provided by the Users, will be used by Trattoria Da Me only for the following goals :
- To answer specific user inquiries
- To inform the User in the event that the website is being serviced or is out of order
- To protect the website’s holder, in the event of a lawsuit, from abuses made by the User on either the website or its services.
- To manage the booking
Details provided by the user
By voluntarily sending your own personal details to the addresses of this website, you authorize the holder to acquire your address and other details you provided. That is needed to answer your inquiry.
Other specific information notes will be given or displayed on the other website pages where specific services might be asked for.
Personal details are processed by IT means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the goal for which they are collected.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper uses and unauthorized accesses.